Researchers: please contact the Research Management Department and the Department Manager if:
- you have a project, line of research, research results or idea that is likely to be of interest to a company, institution or individual,
- you have already made contact with a company or institution and you want to negotiate and prepare a formal proposal for collaboration,
- you already have a proposal but some legal, administrative and/or economic aspects must be reviewed.
Contracts and agreements with companies/institutions which have been previously signed by the researcher and the department or centre director, must be signed by the Vice-rector for Research on behalf of the Rector of the UAB.
The management of the contract is carried out by The Contract Management Unit in the Research Management Department.
- Personalised support during the process of negotiating contracts.
Contact: Victor Peral 93 586 8920
Research Management Department UAB
- Advice on negotiating the terms of agreement and its economic distribution.
- Validation of the final terms of the agreement.
- Processing of the signing and delivery of agreements and contracts.
- Registration of the agreement data in the university research database.
The Economics and Finance Department conducts the centralised economic management of agreements and contracts:
- Regular invoicing for services rendered.
- Collection and control of income and its distribution.
- Economic monitoring and solutions to all kinds of problems: payment claims, financial assessments, certificates.